Hannah Claire and Daddy went for HC's one year check-up. I had to be out of town for training. I was sad to miss it but they handled it just fine. Everything was looking great! She weighed in at 19lbs and 2ozs and 28 1/4 inches long. We are so thankful for our happy, healthy, fiesty one year old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cute photo!!! Seems that she can think of a million places she would rather be!
haha that is one of my all time fave HC pictures!!!! you definitely don't have to wonder what she's thinking! i love it!!! you know... in jordan, arranged marriages are still practiced... maybe we can work something out for our 2 cuties :) ha
That is the cutest face I ever did see!! Good times, enjoy them all.
So, who are you with now??...details!
Oh how I LOVE this picture of HC! HOW ADORABLE!!!
Now that is a face I can appreciate! Nothing makes a statement quite like the pout with the evil eye - LOVE IT!
Super cute! Love that attitude!
Post a Comment