We celebrated 9 months of Hannah Claire's life a week ago Monday. I use the term celebrated very loosely. If a stomach virus for Mommy counts then I had the best celebration ever! Daddy had HC duty by himself Monday night. He did a great job, but our little angel is not always the most cooperative. I know you are all shocked by this. :) He did get a few pictures on her actual birthday. As you can see she only wants Daddy to hold her.
Since she was already angry, Daddy thought he would go all out. It didn't get any better. Bless her little heart.
It took a while for me to fully recover from the little bug that HC brought home from school. I was thrust into HC duty on Tuesday though, Daddy came home from work with it. Needless to say last week was about survival at our house. I completely disinfected the house (or so I thought) because Nana came to keep HC. Poor Nana got it on Saturday. We are so sorry Mom! We love you! Thanks for keeping HC so Shane and I could have a date night.
We went to the doctor for Hannah Claire's 9 month check-up on Thursday morning. She is doing great. She weighs in at 18lbs even (25%) and is 27 1/2in. long (50%). We did find out that she has double ear infections. We are not sure if she never got over the last ones or if these are completely new ones. She has been very cranky lately so maybe this explains it. Since our visit to the doctor it has been crazy. She now has a bad cough and a runny nose like you have never seen. I mean where does all that snot come from? We finally did our 9 month red chair pictures this weekend so we could stay consistent, even if they were a few days late. She doesn't stay put for long.
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is so cute! Brandi, I personally think that she is your clone! : )
she is just sooooo stinkin' adorable. i love it. i am so glad she is feeling better!!
How sweet! She is such a little doll..love you all!
Post a Comment