It is really amazing how fast this year has flown by. It seems like I was just pregnant and now Hannah Claire is 8 months old. We are loving everyday of it though. She always makes our day brighter and more fun. I look forward to walking in to school and seeing that sweet smile. She is the best! She doesn't always love picture day though. Getting the red chair pictures is getting more difficult everyday. This is the look we got when we started:
Even though HC can't crawl or walk that doesn't stop her. She thinks she can go and do whatever she pleases. Thankfully the camera cooperated and I was able to capture the progress of our little mover and shaker.
I don't know where she thought she was going. Daddy then came to the rescue. I'm not so sure she thought the same thing. Miss Independent!
2 comments:
She is so darn cute!!! So when can we look for baby number two =)?
Very funny Courtney. Little Miller #2 is a ways off.
Post a Comment