Sorry there hasn't been much updating lately. We have been very busy. Hannah Claire had a little cold which turned into her first ear infections. Yuck! We are very proud to say that she is much better and all smiles again. She is really a great baby. Even when she had ear infections in both ears she was still a delight to be around. Now though she is all smiles and giggles. Hopefully I will figure out how to do the video thing one day so that everyone can see her cutting up. In the mean time, I hope to get several updates in this week.
HC got to attend her first baby shower. Well, first one out of the belly. Our good friend Heidi is having a sweet baby girl, Lillian, in January. We got to celebrate a few Sundays ago. You can see how excited Hannah Claire was to attend the shower.
We debated if she would stay home with Daddy or go with Mommy. Daddy needed to finish up some projects around the house so it was off to the shower. HC was very glad she got to go. She made quick friends with another little girl there. How sweet are they?
Here is a shot of HC and the mommy-to-be. We are so excited for Heidi and Brad and can't wait to meet Lillian.
Hannah Claire has a new favorite thing to do. She loves to put her lips together and blow spit everywhere. She also likes to do this while she is eating her veggies. Needless to say they end up everywhere! Here are some action shots. Notice all of the slobber on her face. She is hilarious.
We haven't posted and Bama pictures lately so here are a few from Homecoming. Hannah Claire finally got to sport her new cheerleading outfit. We tried the game before but the snaps malfunctioned and the outfit had to be returned. Thankfully Bama Fever was great because we didn't have a receipt. They just let us swap it, no problems. I am forever a customer because of their great customer service. (Sorry, sidebar.) HC loves her cheerleading outfit. She is excited to get on the road to Tuscaloosa to see the Tide play!
Nana and Pappy didn't make it to this game so we strolled around campus. HC loved exploring Mommy & Daddy's alma mater. (Maybe hers too one day)
5 comments:
love the new pics!!!
That picture of Julia and HC is so sweet - I just love it! Also, and as an Auburn fan it pains me to say this, HC is absolutely adorable in her little cheerleading outfit! I don' think you and Shane have anything to worry about - I feel pretty certain HC will end up with UA being her alma mater also. :)
Love the update!
She is sooo precious! I love the pics of her spitting everywhere...good times!
Hannah Claire is so cute. I love those days. She is at a fun age...I can't believe she will stay for a whole game...I tried with a 1 1/2 year old Macy and it was a lost cause~
Post a Comment