We have been very busy learning how to take care of our new little one and sleeping every other possible minute. Maybe we will be a little better at updating pictures because we have lots of them. Friday, HC will be 4 weeks old! Man these weeks have flown by. We are having so much fun. We are so thankful that Shane has had time off of work to stay home and help out. We will be going to the pediatrician on Monday for our one month checkup. She is growing fast and one hungry little chick. I can't imagine who she takes after? Here are some of her new pictures...
Aunt Lorie, I mean Great-Aunt Lorie, came to help out and spend some quality time with HC. We had a blast. Thanks Lorie!

We have lots of fun wearing our new outfits. Look how cute I am in my red polka-dot outfit from Mawmaw and Papa.

Our sweet friend EK came for a visit. She got to hold HC and give her a kiss. EK was very concerned before HC arrived that she would not have a passy. She knows that her baby dolls love their passys so she wanted to make sure that HC would have some. She was able to see all of her passys, unfortunately HC was asleep so she was not able to give her one.

Love this outfit. Look how cute the bottom is. The tail actually flaps. Thanks JC we love it. She got it at this cute website. www.sweetcarolinegifts.com
6 comments:
Being a dad is so fun. This has been the most rewarding thing I have ever done. By the way, she IS a daddy's girl!
How sweet! I have been checking your blog almost daily waiting on some new pics. I know you guys are having the time of your lives!!! She is so beautiful!
i am sooooo glad to see new pics. she is simply adorable. i can't believe those pics of her smiling- too precious. noah still does the accidental smiles when he is passing gas, eating or falling asleep. i am looking forward to him smiling in response to something. make sure to post how your 1 month check up goes. i hope you guys are starting to get a little more sleep. these first days are tiring but so much fun.
rachel
She is SO SO precious!!! I can't wait to see and hold her again! She is a beautiful little lady. :)
Aww! I love the new pictures! The duck outfit is awesome!!
She is so sweet!! I love the new pictures. I am glad we got to see you all (well really just HC LOL) on Sunday!
Post a Comment