Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Just Playing Around

We enjoy spending some quality time playing with one another.  Both kids are big fans of playing in the kitchen these days.  So is Shane. :)
For some reason it is so fun to the adults in our home (and by adults I mean Shane) to put bowls on the heads of little ones.
How can you not love this grin?
This is a common occurrence around our house.  Eating breakfast while Mom and Dad get ready in the morning and little brother wanting some food.  He is our Mikey, he will eat anything!
Rapunzel has had some issues since she came into our family.  She keeps ripping at the seam.  Thankfully Mommy has a sewing machine and was able to do some minor surgery to save the day.  Hannah Claire kept a close eye to make sure I was administering the proper care.  I'm glad to report she came through the procedure just fine. 

0 comments: