Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Carters Visit

It is crazy to look back just 8 short years ago and think that I lived in Anniston next door to my friend and coworker, Heidi. We were both single and spent lots of time together. I was the "husband" of the relationship performing all the handyman duties (even when I was on pain meds from getting my wisdom teeth cut out). Now we are both married with two kids each. Wow we have come a long way. The boys in our lives now posed for a picture.
Our little ladies had a blast playing together. They got out every single toy in Hannah Claire's room. I think it is time we clean some of them out. We asked the girls to pose for a picture and they both did but not together so we asked them to hug. That totally worked! We don't get to see the Carter family often enough but you would never know it by seeing these two together.

0 comments: