Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Bookworm

Hannah Claire loves to read. She will now read aloud to us. It is mostly jabber with a few words we know thrown in there. It is so cute. She brought this Clifford book home from school the other day. We are not sure why or who gave her class books but they did and she LOVES it! As we were trying to get ready for school this is what I have to deal with. I mean I can understand if she is a teenager and defiant and reading a great book, but already?
She is so proud of herself and thinks she is so funny!

1 comments:

Wendy Chamness said...

Those books were a gift from Scholastic Book Order with my last order....they gave everyone in the class a freebie, whether they ordered or not. I am so glad that she is enjoying it!!! Love the blog....I really enjoy keeping up with what is going on with HC at home. She is such a sweet, joyful little girl!!!