Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Chuy's

I just found some pictures on our little camera from earlier this summer. We met some friends at Chuy's one night for some yummy dinner. Hannah Claire always has fun seeing Ansley. After dinner we went outside so the kiddos could see each other some. They had fun playing together. Hannah Claire shared her gummies with Ansley. Now if you know HC you know she doesn't share her gummies with just anyone. Sadly, Ansley does not share the same love for the gummies that HC has.
Then the girls played keep away. Well, Ansley would keep the crayon away from HC and giggle. Hannah Claire thought it was hilarious.
Ever since dinner that night, Hannah Claire asks to see Ansley's picture on Facebook every morning. Sweet girls!

1 comments:

Karen said...

LOVE THIS! I heard about HC always asking to see pictures of Ansley and I think that is soooo sweet! I love that Hannah Claire! We need to go out again SOON!