Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Graduation

This year was a little crazy at graduation time. Between the two of us we had three cousins graduating from high school on the SAME night at three different schools. I went to Florence for one of the graduations and Shane went to Scottsboro for Tyler's graduation. Shane has always thought of Tyler as a little brother. He has grown into such an amazing young man. We are so proud of the Christian man he has become. We love you Tex Freddy!
Since Shane had Hannah Claire he had the camera so I didn't get any pictures of Wesley's graduation. It is so hard to believe he graduated this year. I mean I babysat him when he was a wee little one. I changed his diapers! (How old does that make me?) Wesley & his brother TJ have always had a special place in my heart and I love them both so much! We are super proud of Wesley and super excited to see what the future has in store for him. Love you Wes!!!

0 comments: