Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Good Friday

Last week was madness so I'm way behind again on posting.  Look for lots of updates to come this week.  I have the rest of Easter and 11 month pictures plus a few other surprises!  On Good Friday we kicked off the Easter weekend with food, family and worship.  It really just doesn't get any better than that!  After Hannah Claire's Easter egg hunt at school we came home and got dinner going.  We had our big Easter dinner and went to church as a family on Friday night.  We had a few things to get done before hand though.  First off we had to dye some eggs.  Now I know that HC didn't really get to do it herself but since her Daddy and I love dying eggs we now have a great excuse, um I mean reason, to break out the dye kit. Hannah Claire really did enjoy watching the process.
She was really focused on the eggs.
She spent most of the time hanging with Mawmaw and Pawpaw while Mommy and Daddy did the dirty work.
We got to sit down at the dining room table and eat off of our nice china for dinner.  It was fabulous!  While we were eating the UPS guy showed up with a gift from the Easter bunny/Nana.  HC wasn't too concerned about ripping the paper so Mommy had to open it for her.
HC loves her new safari bear.  He is so cool.  You can think of any type of kids toy, it is on here.  Rattle, check.  Mirror, check.  Book, check.  Velcro, check.  Squeaky thing, check.  Pull string and vibrate, check.  You get the point.  I could keep going though.  Thanks Nana!

Sadly, I forgot to take pictures of us all dressed up for church.  I have gotten so much better but still forget when we get in a hurry.  We were concerned how HC would do in the nursery since church started at 7pm, which is her normal bedtime.  As always she did great.  They told us she was the only one that didn't get fussy!  We were very proud!!!

3 comments:

Stephanie Jordan:) said...

OH GOODNESS...I CAN'T BELIEVE JUST HOW BIG SHE IS NOW:) SHES SOOO GORGEOUS! GLAD TO SEE YALL HAD A GREAT AND BLESSED EASTER WEEKEND.
KENNY, STEPHANIE, KAJE JORDAN:)

Stephanie Jordan:) said...

OH GOODNESS...I CAN'T BELIEVE JUST HOW BIG SHE IS NOW:) SHES SOOO GORGEOUS! GLAD TO SEE YALL HAD A GREAT AND BLESSED EASTER WEEKEND.
KENNY, STEPHANIE, KAJE JORDAN:)

The Greenfields said...

so cute. can't wait to see her easter pics