Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

10 Months

Hannah Claire continues to grow and change everyday.  Her personality is so evident.  She has characteristics of both of us.  Since we are very similar she really didn't have much of a chance.  Ha!  In the last month we have seen how very opinionated miss HC can be.  She has learned that she wants things a certain way and is not afraid to let us know what she thinks.  I have no idea where she gets this.  Just kidding!  There is no more sitting around, she is constantly on the move.  This was evident as we began the red chair pictures.  I sat her down, grabbed the camera and this is what I got...

We got a sorta smile but it didn't last long because as I said, she doesn't stay put for any length of time.

"Oh, what do I see?"

"What Mommy?  I'm not doing anything.  Look at my sweet face. :)"

"See, I was just admiring you pretty wedding picture with Nana and Granny Sue."

I have no idea what was going on here.  I know that I am waving but I'm not sure why I have 14 chins and who know what HC's face is all about.  She is very silly!

That is the look she gives just before a kiss.  We LOVE that face!  

I love the next two.  Like Father, Like Daughter:


2 comments:

The Greenfields said...

i love your comments!! she is such a little bundle of energy- so cute!!!!

Rachael said...

She is so precious!